There are 3 things I recommend you do before you set New Years resolutions or business goals:
1. set fun, inspiring targets in line with who you are, that don't set you up for judgment, rather than goals.
2. get clear on how much money it costs you to run your life and business, and ask for even more
3. celebrate and acknowledge you for everything you have created in 2020.
For more information on each of these 3 recommendations, I invite you to watch today's video.
Have a happy 2021 everybody!
Only you know what is right for your business. Your business is an extension of you in the world. You can actually talk to your business; ask it what it wants to create.
What if you could actually create your business from a generative space today? - and not when the calendar strikes 2021
Your business is an entity of it's own; it has it's own energy. Why not gift to it today?
Watch this video for two potential things you might choose to gift your business... and more!
Do you sound like yourself when you are on camera? Or do you become stiff, and rehearsed, and read off a script word for word?
What about when you write blogs or articles or promo?
It's never going to be perfect, but the more you show up and use your voice in business, the better it will become.
In fact, being perfect isn't an invitation. Being yourself is an invitation; people want to see you, warts and all. Your product or service is a contribution to them; not your camera craft or your writing skills.
Watch today's video for more on sounding like you in your business.
Would you like to grow your online business in 2021? Today's blog summarizes the 10 key things you need to do:
1. Get clear on what you would like to create, your short term and long term targets, and why; what is it you would like to contribute?
2. Learn who your audience is; who are you talking to and what are their struggles? Ask questions about what they want, be interested and create engagement.
3. Lay your foundations and have the basics in place so you can drive traffic to your website and have clients pay you.
4. Start creating content that adds value and consistently present it to your audience.
5. Get specific about your business and clear on your offer.
6. Get over yourself - identify those limiting beliefs that are stopping you from creating. It’s not about you! the world needs your message and your contribution.
7. Get outside your comfort zone; be willing to try new things, be seen and be vulnerable.
8. Hire people for the tasks that you...
If you think that everyone is your client and that your products and services are suitable for anyone who wants them, you are doing lazy thinking!
You have to start to look at who your ideal client is; and be really specific.
The lie is that if you narrow your focus, you'll limit your business and who can show up. No!
Watch this video for more on the benefits of identifying your ideal client for your business.
And, as mentioned in the video, get your free start up guide here:
Are you talking about the end result with your clients? That is, what you are offering people who take your course, use your service, by your product? And, are you talking about it in a big way?
Watch this video for tips on creating your Big Promise to clients, so you can over promise and then over deliver; for that WOW! factor.
As mentioned on the video, get your free guide to create your first online product here:
Have you seen the movie, or read the book, Catch Me If You Can? It demonstrates how you don't need to be an expert to lead others in your area of business; and you definitely don't need to be perfect - you only need a 10% edge!
Watch for tools and tips on using your 10% edge to your advantage.
How do you create time for you in your busy day?
You are in control of your own energy, space, consciousness and choice. You need to schedule time for you in your day, otherwise things start to not work.
Start where you are at. Ask questions. Look at where you are currently spending your time. Determine your true priorities. Schedule work and you time. Streamline what you do. Extrapolate so you don't have to recreate things all the time. Hire people to free up your time.
For more, watch this video.
Are you bored, disgruntled or feel like everything has stopped in your world? Maybe it's time to up your ask.
Your targets, in both business and personal, should make you a little bit edgy, be a little bit exciting and leave you not knowing if you are going to be able to hit them; otherwise, they might be too small to keep you interested.
Watch this video for more on whether your asks are big enough for you to step into.