Are you prioritizing the little things, the fun stuff, the thrills and the frills? Or are you prioritizing the core of you online business?
You really should be prioritizing what moves your business forward and what allows it to grow and make money. How you do this is to get clear on who you are as a business and who you want to work with and start building that audience of potential future paying customers.
Watch this video for tools and tips on getting clear in order to prioritize what matters.
Would you like to grow your online business in 2021? Today's blog summarizes the 10 key things you need to do:
1. Get clear on what you would like to create, your short term and long term targets, and why; what is it you would like to contribute?
2. Learn who your audience is; who are you talking to and what are their struggles? Ask questions about what they want, be interested and create engagement.
3. Lay your foundations and have the basics in place so you can drive traffic to your website and have clients pay you.
4. Start creating content that adds value and consistently present it to your audience.
5. Get specific about your business and clear on your offer.
6. Get over yourself - identify those limiting beliefs that are stopping you from creating. It’s not about you! the world needs your message and your contribution.
7. Get outside your comfort zone; be willing to try new things, be seen and be vulnerable.
8. Hire people for the tasks that you...
Getting started online is not only about creating revenue whilst you can't touch people during this time of corona, it's about creating a sustainable, profitable future for your business. No matter what the new normal ends up being, you will have an expanded business with additional revenue streams when can go back to touching people in your hands-on business. Business is never going to be normal again. What is required for you to take it to the next level? It's about where to start, getting started and scaling.
Watch this video if you want to know what contribution you can be to growing your own online business.